Join the ELP Online Directory
If you are an ELP member, the online directory is a great way to extend your networking with other ELP members. It can also help you increase exposure for your company. To submit a directory listing, follow the steps below.
- Go to the ELP directory page and click the “submit” button (or go directly to the submission page).
- If you have not yet registered, click the “not yet registered” link. If you have already registered, enter your login information and skip to step #8.
- Choose a username and enter it and your email address into the fields provided. Click “register.”
- Check your email for your temporary password.
- Enter your username and password and click “Login.”
- This will send you to your WordPress profile. This is not the directory listing, but you can change your password here to something easier to remember.
- In your browser address bar, type elpnow.org/member-directory/submit.
- Fill out the submission form. Most of the information is optional. The required fields are:
- Member Name
- Business Name
- ELP Site Affiliation
- Long Business Description
- How did you learn about ELP
- Click “continue”
- Add an image, if desired. This can be your photo, your company’s logo, or another image that represents you and your business. You can upload up to 2 photos.
- Click “finish.” Click “Go to listing” to see your listing in the directory. If you need to make any changes, click “edit.”
- When you are satisfied with your listing, log out by hovering over the top right corner of the page where it says Howdy, [your username]. This will show a drop-down menu. Click “log out.”
Some things to keep in mind:
- This directory is for ELP members only.
- All listings are subject to removal by ELP administrators if they are offensive in any way.
- Listings will remain active for 1 year. At the end of that year, you will receive an email with instructions on how to renew your listing.