We provide professional services devoted to the design and delivery of business education and employee training for businesses and organizations in Salt Lake and Tooele Counties. We work with entrepreneurs, small business, non-profits, government agencies and even major corporations.
Our training solutions include:
- Cost-free, no-obligation, professional consultation and review of your organization’s training needs including assistance in locating the most cost-effective training option.
- Specialized training developed for you and your specific employee skills through our Corporate Partnership Training and Custom Fit Training (see below) services. Services may include assistance with the cost of training for companies and/or individuals that qualify.
- Professional Certifications and Basic Skills assessments through our ACT Testing Center.
Leadership and Management Workshops
Do you need to learn new leadership techniques? Do you need to increase sales? Do you wish to become a more effective manager and create better communication in the workplace?
Training from Salt Lake Community College will help you become more successful in your career, whether you are just beginning or more established. SLCC’s Corporate Solutions offers many workshops to help any employee, manager or CEO. Our hands-on leadership and management workshops provide step-by-step methods to solve problems and strengthen yourself and employees. Knowledgeable business professionals bring years of experience to give you the most relevant information for the modern workplace. Whatever the problem, Corporate Partnership Training has the tools to help you solve it.
Lean Office Boot Camp – $129
Staying Positive While Stressed – $69
Turning Social Media into Sales – $129
Customer Service and Beyond – $129
The Five Pillars of Successful Teams – $129
Secrets of Leadership – $129
Communicating for Results – $129
Power Writing for Today – $69
For more information, please contact Whitley Palmer at 801-957-5237 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To register for these courses, please call 801-957-5200.
- All classes are held on Wednesdays at Miller Corporate Partnership Center SLCC Miller Campus – 9750 South 300 West
- Call us today to see if you or your company qualifies for state funding
and a discount of up to 50% off the regular price!
Custom Fit Training
Helping small and large companies step ahead in the global economy
Do you need training as a business owner? …as a business manager?
Do your employees need training?
What is Custom Fit Training?
Custom Fit Training is one of Corporate Solutions most flexible, customized training programs designed to provide Utah businesses with a well-trained workforce. Utilizing Utah state funds, Custom Fit Training is designed to stimulate economic development and facilitate the creation of new jobs in our state.
Custom Fit Training is the perfect solution for entrepreneurial and growing companies that would benefit from partially-subsidized training programs. Our goal is to help organizations grow, train, and retain an efficient and productive employee base. Even if you are starting out as a business of one, we will work with you.
The Corporate Solution Custom Fit team will leverage their extensive training expertise to provide companies with a variety of performance solutions:
- Training needs assessment
- Curriculum design
- Technical skills training
- Leadership and management training
How does Custom Fit benefit companies?
Custom Fit Training offers many benefits to for-profit organizations:
- Custom Fit is a one-stop solution for Utah businesses whose employees need training
- Any for-profit company in Salt Lake County may qualify for assistance
- Qualified instructors/trainers are secured by Salt Lake Community College
- Courses are based on the company’s schedule and employee availability
- Training is delivered on-site at the company or at one of SLCC’s many locations
- Financial support is available:
- Custom Fit subsidizes training cost
- Company pays only a portion of training costs
For more information, contact: Phone: 801-957-5293 Email: email@example.com www.mbrcslcc.com/customfit/