Planting the seeds for YOUR orchard!
We had a very informative presentation by John Child that John is willing to share with all of us. Here are some of the Key bullets that Ken Sharrar effectively recorded:
• You own it
• It’s your own
• It doesn’t matter what you charge, as long as it matches your image.
• Branding is not the only thing you need
• You have a brand whether you want one or not
• If you’re going to think anyway, THINK BIG!
• Take ownership of your products and services.
• PSB = Problem, Solution, Benefit
• Their Problem
• My Solution
• WHAT PROBLEMS DO MY CUSTOMERS HAVE?
• WHAT SOLUTIONS DO I PROVIDE?
• Strategies Win
• How do pieces connect?
• Remember that everything leads to something else.
• What Can I give prospects to “get them in the door?”
• One of my most valuable marketing assets is DATA
• Name, Phone, Email
• MailCHimp (email little bits often) EMAIL CAMPAIGN
• 4 Short blurbs 1x a week for the Month
• Keep It Short
• TOP OF MIND AWARENESS – Refresh them
• A WEBSITE has 2 GOALS
• Build Leads
• Close Deals (Met with me, like it, WEBSITE CONFIRMS!
• DON’T MAKE THE WEBSITE THE SALESMAN!
• Provide Valuable Content
• SETH GODIN – Purple Cow Stands Out (Remarkable, Different)
• Create a WIN-WIN “back-scratching” scenario (give a gift for their DATA)
• DATA IS MY MOST VALUABLE ASSET
Here’s a link to John’s presentation: http://portal.sliderocket.com/AVUSY/ELP-Marketing-Present
For those of you who are paying attention check out a very special offer from John at WWW.KUNAKI.COM< > (DVD/CD FOR $1 EACH)